Welcome to Cornwall College Newquay’s Virtual Open Day
Welcome to Cornwall College Newquay!
The Centre for Applied Zoology at Cornwall College Newquay is a modern, small and friendly campus located in the heart of the bright and bustling town of Newquay.
Specialising in animal behaviour, zoology, marine conservation and surf science studies, the campus has gained a reputation for being environmentally friendly and offering superb individual support for its undergraduates.
Take a look around our beautiful campus buildings, our laboratories, lecture theatre and study spaces using our 3D Virtual Tour below. See why we love our boutique university experience, located a stones throw from our partners at Newquay Zoo.
Follow these links to see our courses
In partnership with
- FdSc Animal Behaviour & Psychology
- FdSc Animal Husbandry & Welfare
- FdSc Conservation & Ecology
- FdSc Ecotourism
- FdSc Marine Conservation
- FdSc Marine Science
- FdSc Surf Science & Technology
- FdSc Wildlife Education & Media
- FdSc Zoological Conservation
- BSc Applied Marine Zoology
- BSc Applied Marine Zoology (top up)
- BSc Applied Zoology (top up)
- BSc Applied Zoology & Conservation
- BSc Applied Zoology & Conservation (including sandwich year)
- BSc Environmental Resource Management (top up)