Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Restoration and Heavy Goods Vehicle Maintenance
As a qualified technician you could work in an amazingly diverse industry, whether servicing, repairing, working managing a fleet or as a mobile specialist, once qualified there are lots of career opportunities. Modern technology means you won’t just be working with sockets, wrenches and pliers to repair engines, with modern cars now requiring computer diagnostics for fault finding and repairs you will become familiar with the latest technology, repair techniques and testing.
If working with heavy goods vehicles (HGVs), buses and other large transport is what you would like to do, we offer a dedicated full-time programme so you can go on to work with heavy vehicles, trailers, fork lift trucks, and refrigeration lorries or bus fleets.
- Introduction To Vehicle Technology Entry Level Diploma
- Vehicle Service Technician Diploma Level 2
- Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Diploma Level 3
- Light Vehical Maintenance and Repair Diploma Level 1
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence IMIAL Diploma Level 2
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles Diploma Level 2
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Diploma Level 3
- Vehicle Accident Repair Diploma Level 1
- Classic Vehicle Restoration Principles Level 2
To apply, click on the course title above then click the Apply Now button.
Watch the presentations here
Motor Vehicle Technician
58%of auto companies recruit straight from school
814000+people are employed in the automotive sector in the UK
4000+independent and franchised body repair shops in the UK
Vehicle restoration is a very specialist area, where demand for skilled technicians is high and salaries can be very rewarding. The skills are transferable to other sectors, so you could take your qualification and move into the boat painting industry, where you could work around the world.