If you want to work in a fast-paced, action-packed and creative industry then look no further than a career in catering. The opportunities for career progression in this industry are some of the best. From commis chef to sous chef, all the way up to head chef, if you are willing to put in the hard work you could be running your own kitchen in a few years’ time.
As a nationally recognised Centre of Excellence in three disciplines, and AA Highly Commended College Rosette Restaurant winner, there really is nowhere better to study catering and hospitality.
You will start your catering studies on our Level 2 course depending on your GCSE results and skills test. From here you can then progress on to our Professional Cookery Diploma Level 3. Our specialist professional chef courses are available for those who would like to take their studies further and have the relevant Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
- Professional Cookery Technical Certificate Level 2
- Professional Cookery Diploma Level 3 (NVQ)
- Professional Chefs (Patisserie & Confectionery) Advanced Diploma Level 3
- Food Preparation and Cooking Level 1
- Food Preparation & Service Certificate Level 2
- Food & Beverage Service Supervision Diploma Level 3